10 October 2012

Westside Wishes And Moet Dreams! (Originally Published 21 Jan 2009)


Current mood:blustery


 
.. ..
I was so bloody tired of sitting in my room and doing nothing.  Movies, reading, writing, computer games, cleaning, sleeping, I was bored with it all.  I decided that, although it was in the twenties outside and I had about fifteen dollars to my name, I had to have some human interaction. I bundled up, got on a Jitney and made a beeline for the Westside.  Of course, by the time I got there, most of the people had left.  Aside from Ed, it was Jose and Jar-Jar (not his real name but he is as annoying as that character) and I sat next to Jose, catching up since I haven’t seen him for a while, having a beer.  
.. ..
Two seconds later, I was drinking Ketel One and tonic.  
.. ..
Two seconds after that, I was drinking Moet champagne.
.. ..
Shortly after that, we were on our fourth bottle!
.. ..
Not bad for just wanting a little “human interaction”. 
.. ..
The true surprise is that I don’t have a hangover!  It was a strange night, I won’t bore you with the details of how it all came about but safe to say, somebody in that bar is going to wake up with a hangover of the wallet!  
.. ..
Many thanks, Jar-Jar.  
.. ..
On the “Ex” front, he was out, again, at the club on Sunday night.  I have a feeling that I’ll see him tonight.  Bloody hell!  
.. ..
Time to get some grub and post this entry.  
.. ..
See YOU at the Westside tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment