08 February 2011

First Posted 26 February 2008

So Far Today…

Current mood:depressed

…I have done everything I outlined in the previous entry. I went to the gym once and did back and shoulders, went shopping at Pathmark for some grub, came home and did another load of laundry (whites), went to the Art of Flowers and updated the Café, came home and ate lunch, took a nap and now, I am about to get ready (after Star Trek: Voyager is over) and go to the gym again (arms and chest). Not bad for a lazy son-of-a-bitch.

..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I also did something today that may start a stone rolling. Only if it begins to gather some moss will I detail what it was.

I just got back from the gym and I was a madman to go! Not because I had already been there in the early afternoon but because it's a bloody snowstorm out there in the big wide yonder! Standing there at the bus stop was not a treat, the direction I had to look in for the bus was also the direction the snow was coming down. It was those little flakes that tickled my eyes, face and neck and drove me crazier than I already am! I got to the gym and started my workout. When I was halfway through I got a look at the time and I had an hour to go for the bus I planned on taking back to ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Atlantic City! I must have been in a time warp because I have no idea how that happened, it should have been seven-thirty, not seven o'clock. I decided to quickly run through the rest of my workout and make the seven thirty-seven bus, which I did. Stupid me decided to get off early and go to the Pakistani store and get some dinner, canned Chef Boy-Ar-Dee overstuffed ravioli only because it has a lot of protein, surprisingly. I trudged through the increasing snowstorm and I did a slip and slide down the side streets to the Penthouse.

Now I am home, getting ready to go to work after watching a little bit of American Idol. I started watching a bit of it here and there and I think I may watch this season, well, at least most of it.

I wonder what tonight's snowstorm is going to bring to the Westside Lounge? I always have those beer coolers to organize!

Nothing! That's what it brought! I just woke up after working last night and it was tremendously slow. Somehow, someway, after work I ended up at the depressing little bar attached to The Baltimore Grille with my friend Nancy, sitting there wondering how anyonecould ever spend time at this soulless place.

No comments:

Post a Comment