08 February 2011

First Posted 16 January 2008

Good Grief Mortimer Brown

Current mood:cheerful

..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, it was a bust of a night. I was actually shocked at how much I made in tips, I didn't realize we made that much considering the amount of business we had. It got extremely cold yesterday. I mean, arctic icebox cold. It was painful cold. Especially after the very belated Indian summer we were enjoying. Ed, the other bartender I worked with, and I really didn't do much and we made in tips nearly the amount we rung on the register. Then split it in half, which was fine by me.

Oh well. I guess the tight T-shirts and exercises are helping.

My trip to the gym was great. I saw a few of my gym boyfriends that I haven't seen in a while but, the thing is, they all got so much bigger and I would be on such a different level if I didn't have to take off these last two months, plus. So now I have this love/hate relationship with them. They look good/they look too good!

Gods, I need a REAL boyfriend.

Things were so much better a year ago, this time.

One good thing, I got you-know-who flagged from the Pool Bar at Harrah's so I don't have to worry about bumping into him tonight when I go out to play.

I am going to try to get some sleep. I am wound up, though so, I'll probably have to take a little helper to send me off.

I am up. I surprisingly went to sleep rather quickly but then I woke up almost every hour on the hour and I finally decided to just get my ass out of bed and start my day. Now my problem is, what to do? I did all my laundry, changed my bedclothes, straightened my room and put away my drag stuff yesterday. That left me with pretty much nothing to do today. Speaking of my drag stuff, somebody stole my G-string from out of my bag. We actually call it a gaff; it keeps things "hidden" when we are performing, ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo. So, if you see a red vinyl, used, G-string on eBay listed as "recently worn by the longest performing drag queen in ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Atlantic City, star, chanteuse, all-around fabulous party guest", let me know so I can get it back. It's really hard to find one that is comfortable that actually works! Or that works and is actually comfortable!

Either way, I need it back!

Yes, folks, I live a mad life. People are stealing my undergarments, of all things!

On the agenda today: Stay warm. Go to the gym. Take a walk on the boards. See Lance. Go to the Pool Bar and drink and swim.

I can't wait for that last item!

Meredith made fun of Lappy. Said he was huge and old as hell. His feelings were hurt. He actually crashed yesterday, in protest that I would bring someone into my room that would slur such a fine machine as my little Lappy.

I have seen some of those lean machines by the roadside, going to the dump, and Lappy is STILL going strong!

Lappy actually crashed whilst I was writing an entry. I was freaking out because the desktop would do it and I would be left cursing and screaming to no avail. Fabulous thing is, when I rebooted, Lappy had SAVED my work automatically!

LAPPY IS MY HERO!

Okay, I need a life.

Anyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment