09 January 2006

Horriblescope

Taurus
April 19 - May 19
You have an unusual gift for making a situation seem less dramatic, dear Taurus. Today, you will witness crises of all kinds. You will be the one who reassures people and who is able to sum up the situation objectively, without panicking or exaggerating. This, coupled with the legendary calm of a Taurus, makes for a great combination!

Lies. All lies. They didn't factor in my dramatic skills found commonly in most people of my ilk. I do "sum up the situation objectively" and can boil things down to the nitty gritty, which somehow still gets me in trouble but, I am very prone to exaggeration.

Work last evening was quite fun. I was almost late, I had walked to the gym, worked out and was in the zone when I realized I had to leave and book it home if I was going to get back in enough time and get ready for work. I had waited and waited to go to the gym, since I had a previously scheduled meeting but, I never received a text message that it was on so I just went and worked out. Most people hate my hair. I love that everyone is so honest. I think? It's kind of hard to accept so much negativity but, I'll live. Little Jose and I had fun at the club, it was rather busy in the beginning and we made some money. Not as much as last week but, it wasn't too bad for the middle of winter.
Speaking of winter, where is it? It was sixty-two today and will hover around sixty for the week. I AM LOVING IT!
Miss Patti is picking me up around eleven for a return engagement at the house of pain, also known as Island Gym. I actually can't wait. I am getting back into the routine of working out but, I am at a plateau again, and it's frustrating. I want to be a little bigger, and I think I should be bigger by now but, I just seem to be staying at the same level. I did raise the weights again but, I just seem to be getting stronger, not bigger. Oh well.
I made dinner for the flatmate, pasta and a salad. This is two days in a row that I made dinner. How the hell did I get so domesticated? Oh, by the way, the pot roast came out fabulous! I put some whole peppercorns in there while it was cooking and it came out peppery and spicy. YUM!
The telly sucks tonight. I think I will clean something before I go to the gym.
I am getting domesticated! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment