01 December 2005

Rant!

I am livid. Really, totally livid. I have just found out, to-day, that we are not putting on our production of the Miss'd America Pageant in January after the real Miss America (which is why it's called Miss'd because we missed it). Now, this is after we have had costume fittings and an open call for back-up dancers and some rehearsals. This sucks. But that's not the only reason I am angry, I am furious at the producers of the show. It seems they had a meeting, a while ago, and discussed whether or not we should have the pageant and they decided to postpone it until September (when we used to put it on because Miss A. was on that month) and they neglected to tell a single performer or costume designer or choreographer or ANYBODY about the cancellation. Then I get the excuses, a whole list of excuses. And let me tell you, that's all they are. Excuses. Because I am guessing that two of the producers are going on vacation the week we should be doing the pageant. And I will find out. This is so unprofessional. I don't think I will be seeing them in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment