02 December 2005

From Gym To Gym.

Well, Miss Patti and I did the gym last evening. It was good. I can't wait to go back. We went to Denny's afterwards, I wanted to get a tuna salad type of thing but, they were on a late night menu and all they had was fried things. I opted for a hamburger. I figured there was at least a little protein in that. I didn't do the bun. After having two Thanksgiving dinners, I am shying away from carbs for a while. We were supposed to go to the movies today but, I never got up. Oh well, it was her fault anyway, after Denny's we came back to my house to go over a few things for her upcoming sister's going away party. I didn't get to sleep until way after five in the morning. Time to get my butt in gear. I must do something before I have to do the gym and then work at Babes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey; just visiting your Blogger blog. Had a few minutes of spare time and didn't want to go Christmas shopping. Cheaper to read blogs :)

    Good choice with the hamburger sans bun for protein.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that....when you're starving and all they have to offer is artery clogging crap.

    Thanks for the email this morning with the link to this blog. I thought I had it on alert but didn't. Since you were writing at the other cafe...I assumed you weren't writing here. I have that all straightened out now!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a Denny's in like forever !

    ReplyDelete