06 December 2005

Inertia


It's been a slow day here in the Cafe. I've gotten nothing accomplished. Except the dishes and catching up on my sleep and the journals. I was going to go out and take pictures of the snow. I was going to switch out my seasonal clothes. I was going to get a life.

Nothing.

I have a confession. I haven't yet been to any non-J-land journals. Maybe one. Maybe. I just miss all of the alerts from the AOL journals and by now, I know they have written a novel or two in the short time I haven't been by and I am fearing having to spend all of my time reading up on my friends lives. Maybe I'll pick one a day. Or two, if they weren't so prolific.

There's some good television on tonight. I guess I'll get cracking on dinner and then settle down to Charlie Brown.

Then it's off to the gym.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to keep track of them now that they are out of AOL. I just put them in my favorites and get to them when I can.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is intimidating...knowing there are so many out there with so much to say. I'm using changenotes.com which send me one email a day listing all the updated journals that I have specified. It's easy to set up.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete