03 January 2007

Year In Review!

2006

1. DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
Everyone at Club Tru/Studio Six!

2. LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND(s)?
Why Miss Patti, of course!

3. NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND?
I'd have to say, Little Jose and became really great friends.

4. HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Well, I guess becoming the asst. manager of the club.

5. LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Having to fire Dorian.

6. BEST HOLIDAY?
None. It was hell this year, becoming the asst. manager and having to work the holidays ON SALARY!

7. ANTHEM FOR 2006?
"Lose Control"-Missy Elliot

8. ANY REGRETS?
No, not really. Maybe becoming the asst. manager.

9. BEST NIGHT OUT?
Dahling, I walked into the club in 1980 and it's been one fabulous night out since!

10. WORST NIGHT OUT?
Having to fire Dorian.

11. WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Mother Fist and her five daughters! Hey, you asked!

12. BEST RELATIONSHIP?
Miss Patti!

13. WORST RELATIONSHIP?
Dorian. We haven't spoken in so long. I miss him so.

14. FIRST GIG OF THE YEAR?
Who wrote this, a musician? First gig was in October, my return to the stage version of Mortimer's Cafe: '80's Rewind!

15. LAST GIG OF THE YEAR?
That would be my show, Mortimer's Cafe: Motown in November.

16. BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Hmm...getting some people fired/making some people quit at the club without their knowledge.

17. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
That all depends on my meeting tomorrow.

18. MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
I am a professional, not a drunk!

19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE YEAR?
That all depends on what you mean, and from which point of view. For me, personally, it SUCKED. For me at the club, it was FAIR.

20. MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Too many to count.

21. BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Becoming the asst. manager of the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment