06 March 2007

NJLB...I Mean...ABC Survey (R)

[A]
Are you available?:
Why yes, I am. Who's askin'?
What is your age?: Twenty-nine
What annoys you?:
Currently, my computer, it keeps throwing me off of MSN and AOL.

[B]
Do you know anyone named Billy?:
Yes, my former manager who may rot in the hellish cesspool of his own puss!
When is your birthday?: 15 May
Who is your best friend?: Miss Patti is the bestest and longest.

[C]
Do you have a cell phone?:
Yes. Nextel sucks!
What's your favorite candy?:
M&M's are the best!
Do you have a crush?:
Yes. It's not whom you'd think!

[D]
Do you daydream?: Yes, a lot.

What's your favorite kind of dog?:
Well, I am partial to English Bulldogs. They rock! But, it has to be a dog, not a barking rat.
What day of the week is it?:
Tuesday. All day.

[E]
How do you like your eggs?:
I love them over easy, like me, with a little hot sauce, like me.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes, for numerous friends. They are accident prone.
[F]
Ever flown in a plane?: Many times, thanks to my great friend La Chunk who gets me going places!
Do you use fly swatters?:
Not many flies on Absecon Island, actually.
Have you ever used a foghorn?: No. Not yet.
What's your favorite class?: Art. I excelled at art.


[G]
Do you wear g strings:
When I am stripping!
Do you chew gum?:
See last survey.
Are you a giver or a taker?: I love to give of myself.
Have you been go-karting?: Yes, actually.

[H]
How are you?:
Fabulous, just ask anyone!
What's your height?:
6'1''
What color is your hair?:
Today, my natural colour of dark red.
What's the hardest thing to do?: Walk and chew gum. Fly without wings. Kiss your elbow. Wash blood out of linen.

[I]
What's your favourite ice cream?:
Ben & Jerry's Two Twisted
What's your best imitation of?:
I do a fabulous Boy George and Barbra Striesand!
Have you ever ice skated?:
Nope, thank the gods!

[J]
Do you wear jewelry?:
Depends on the event. I always have on my star ring that Michael gave me. Never took it off since he gave it to me.
Do you like jumping jacks?: O.K. This is bloody stupid!

Have you ever been to Jamaica?:
No. Bahamas.

[K]
Who do you want to kill?:
...and the list goes on...
Do you want kids?:
As the main course, of course!
Where did you have kindergarten?:
Bellmawr Park in Bellmawr, New Jersey and my teacher's name was Mrs. Vernon. I loved her to pieces!

[L]
Are you in love?:
Yes.
Are you laid back?:
I am easily amused.
Do you lie?:
Like a rug!

[M]
What's your favorite movie?: SW:IV:A New Hope.

Do you still watch Disney movies?:
Yes! I love, love, love The Little Mermaid.
Do you like mangos?: I love the Mango!

[N]
Do you have a nickname?:
Yes. Several.
Whats your favourite number?: "Three, it's a magic number, yes it is, it's a magic number, somewhere in the ancient holy trinity, you'll find three, it's a magic number". Thank you, Schoolhouse Rock.
Do you prefer night over day?: NIGHT! ALWAYS THE NIGHT. THE SUN, IT HURTS!

[O]
What's your one wish?:
A cure for A.I.D.S.
Are you an only child?: Nope, I have a younger sister.


[P]
What one fear are you most paranoid about?:
That they are out to get me.
Have you ever been paintballing?: No, damn!

[Q]
Are you quick to judge people?:
Yes. It's the gaydar, can't help it.

[R]
Do you think you're always right?:
I know that I am always right.
Do you watch reality tv?:
Used to. My life is more interesting.
What's a good reason to cry?:
I have cried a lifetime but, when the vodka runs out, that's the best reason to shed tears!

[S]
Do you prefer sun or rain?:
I like a rainy day.
Do you like snow?:
Bite me.
What's your favourite season?:
Autumn.
Do you play soccer?:
No. Why?

[T]
What time is it?:
It is currently 1:34pm EST
What time did you wake up?:
I haven't been sleeping much, lately but, I believe I offically got up today at 7:30am EST.
When was the last time you slept in a tent?:
I could get real nasty here but, I won't. Never.

[U]
Can you ride a unicycle?:
No. What? No.
Do you use an umbrella?:
Try to, the Atlantic City winds usually make that an impossible feat.

[V]
What's the worst veggie?:
There are no bad vegetables.
Where do you want to go on vacation?:
I want to go to Cornwall, England and frolic on the beach with Miss Carberry!

[W]
What's your worst habit?:
Grinding my teeth.
Where do you live?:
The great state of New Jersey! Now serving civil unions!

[X]
Have you ever had an x-ray?:
Many.
Have you seen the x-games?:
No. Why? No.
Do you own a xylophone?:
I did, as a child.

[Y]
Do you like the color yellow?:
Why not, it's never done a thing to me.
What year were you born in?:
1978.

[Z]
Do you believe in the zodiac?: The one on MSN is usually accurate but in reality, no.

What's your favorite zoo animal?: The great apes. They are fascinating to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment