06 April 2006

Glorious!

The trees are bloomin' idiots!


What a wonderful day in this magnificent world of ours. It was just spectacular! The sun, that ball of burning hydrogen is just beaming down on our little earth which is revolving around it due to the force of gravity, or has the religious right debunked that theory as well? I mean, it wasn't until a few years ago that the Church apologized for jailing Galileo for his heretical views that the earth revolves around the sun. I know, I know, why would "God" make the earth, the centre of all creation revolve around a mere star? Heresy, I tell ya! Heresy! Far be it from me to go against the teachings of Mother Church!

Next up: Gravity! It just don't stick!

Anyway, I had a wonderful time walking around town and visiting my friends and...others. I stopped in my office and did some scheduling changes and got some notes to discuss the upcoming meeting I called. We have some issues that need addressing so, I conferred with my GM and set up a mandatory meeting with the club staff. On my way home, I stopped by Evo, my old job and chatted with everyone there. They were so nice to compliment me on my recent promotion. I was very humbled. I hope that I can live up to the praise of my friends that work there. I once again had to wander the streets since the sun was so bright. I know I have a little sunburn on my pasty white vampiric skin! Darn!

Tonight it's Thursday and that means back to work. I am going to eat a little grub, digest and then go to the gym before I have to go to work.

2 comments:

  1. "The future's so Bright, You had to Wear Shades" kind of day? I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing you happy, dude! I also love other people who stop to appreciate the beauty in life around them.

    Copernicus, schmernicus, I saw the sun revolves around me, just like the earth does!



    Chris
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete