12 February 2022

Nothing Of Consequence

The weekend is here, but today will be the last in the nice stretch of weather we've been enjoying. Tonight another cold front moves in bringing what will probably be the last arctic blast and appreciable snow for the season. Not sure what today will bring at work, last Saturday was mad busy. And last night was pretty good, not crazy but very steady. The night went fast. Haven't been to the gym in a few days, I may run down there quickly after writing this entry just to get a quick workout in. I don't want to go back down the path of being a lazy bitch.  

I'm listening to Madam Butterfly by Malcolm McLaren as I write this and it's bringing up memories of a past lifetime. It was always one of my most favourite numbers to perform. Sadly, I lost the beautiful costume Patti had made me. Drag seems to have come into a resurgence here in South Jersey, there are drag shows and events and brunches all over the place. Good for them, I'm happy in my retirement. 

Short entry, time to get my ass in gear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment