07 February 2022

Fingers Crossed

 I'm going to attempt to revive this dusty old blog of mine, who knows if I'll keep up but I've had the urge to write again and I need to stretch this long dormant muscle. The daily posts will be dreadful to read but bear with me, I have some ideas (novel, short stories, essays) that I've wanted to finally get to now that I'm entering these 'silver' years. The gods know I've had stranger career changes in the past, who knows where this might lead. 
I do realize that no one will be reading this entry, and probably won't be reading those I post in the future, but for that hopeful stalwart that might be out there, this could be fun. 
Goals: 
1. Do a 'Tales of the City' style series about AC. 
2. Chronicle local events. 
3. Finally write that 'tell all' about the Studio Six. 

And other ideas that are knocking around this addled brain of mine. 

But first, I need to get back in the habit of writing. Maybe I'll do an hour each morning, just to start. A little mental exercise before hitting the gym. Let's see where this takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment