09 August 2006

Survey Time!

1. Do you say Hi to people you dont know?
It's part of my job but, I am very friendly with strangers. Like is says in the Striesand song, "Hello stranger, goodbye friend!"
2. What is the name of the last person you kissed?
Johanna, when I said goodbye to her on Monday. Now, if we are talking "made out" kissing, then it was Sunday with this Polish guy that comes in the club.
3. Do you still talk to this person?
I will when and if I see him again.
4. Recite a line from a movie."
"No, cruelty. It has a nobler ring."
5. What movie was that from?
From Dangerous Liasions
6. Do you play by the rules?
Almost always. Until people try things. Then it's war.
7. What are you doing this weekend?
Working through our five year anniversary for Club Tru!
8. Do you complain a lot?
Only when I have inept people working with me.
9. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes. My parents were divorcing and my Father kidnapped my sister and I and took us to the Quebec area. Which started my long hatred of all things French.
10. Do you have a good personality?
I am the most outgoing, nice, accomodating person you could meet. Until you try to fuck with me. Then, the gloves are off and watch your back.
11. What size would you say your nose is?
I perform as Barbra Striesand, what do you think?
12. What is someone's name that begins with the letter A?
Artemis
13. Name someone whose plastic surgery turned out poorly.
Can we talk? Joan Rivers. One more and she'll have a pubic hair beard!
14. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone?
No, but, I have given mouth to mouth to a few boys and girls in my day.
15. Name something that falls from the sky.
Challenger astronauts.
6. Are you polite?
Exceedingly so.
17. Name a TV show or movie that impacted society.
Fahrenheit 911
18. Name a song that has the word 'baby' in it.
"Be My Baby"-The Ronetts
19. Name your favorite Walt Disney movie.
"The Little Mermaid"
20. Have you ever been scuba diving?
See the private Cafe's entry entitled "Just Call Me Sharkbait"
21. Name a profession you would NOT like to have.
OB/GYN
22. Name someone you know with red hair.
Me, naturally
23. Name a popular DJ.
Frankie Knuckles
24. Name something white.
Utah
25. Are you better at explaining things, or performing them?
I live for the stage!
26. Have you ever been to a boxing match?
If you count the fights at the club, then yes!
27. Did you ever stutter, or have a hard time pronouncing?
You can't get me to shut up, usually. Only if I am talking to someone I think is cute.
28. Do you eat out or buy groceries more often?
Where's that take-out menu?
29. What month are many of your friends born in?
Easy, most people are born in September since most people have sex around Christmas and New Years.
30. If you could have been born a different ethnicity, which one would you have chosen?
I think Italian.
31. Name another way to say, "Perfect."
Ketel One dirty martini, up with three olives.
32. Name something you think is disgusting.
The way our national idiot uses my sexuality to divide the nation
33. What is your favorite type of soup?
Tomato
34. Name something that rhymes with the word, "sunny."
Runny.
35. Name a fattening food?
Ice cream
36. Name something that you are just NOT good at.
The piano
37. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Eight
38. How do you usually say goodbye to people?
Depends on the situation, business like it's "Have a good (time of day)", with friends it's, "Love ya!"
39. Does your license plate say anything on it?
I don't drive, dahling, I am driven.
40. Name a type of dance?
Fox trot
41. Name a type of Martini?
See #31
42. Would you rather do dishes or laundry?
Dishes
43. Did you have braces?
No.
44. Name someone you are really good friends with.
Miss Patti
45. Name something purple.
The people the one eyed, one horn, flying eater eats.
46. What is something good about getting older?
Haven't a clue.
47. And something negative?
Actually, I wouldn't know.
48. Name a song you really enjoy.
"Stomp To My Beat"
49. Name someone with the same middle name as you.
I haven't a clue.
50. Name a really good bar or restaraunt.
The Studio Six (when I bartend of course) and Los Amigos!

2 comments:

  1. They'll have to scrape me up off of the floor when I stop laughing at number 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a survey...it's more like a dating questionaire. LOL

    XOXO

    NJLB
    http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife/

    ps...what the hell am I doing here in blogger ?

    ReplyDelete