I apologize for the lack of format halfway through but, whenever I transfer from other journals or MySpace to here, it loses all formatting and I get real over having to do it manually. And yes, I know that you have to use the little eraser icon up at the top of the "Create entry" page but, for some reason I have to do it just to put a space each and every bloody time I wish to start a new line! That sucks! Enjoy the survey anyway:
Whip out your cell...last missed call: Joey G., the lightman.
last received call: Maria, the door whore.
last call made: Lexi, the fired bartender.
last text received: Phil, the former best friend who tries to get me fired.
Current...what channel is the tv on? In eight minutes, it will be on 6.
how many IMs are up? None, I am unloved.
what song is playing? Nothing. Silence is golden right now.
what's on the computer desk? My mobile, glass of iced coffee, papers, a data converter, mouse pad, mouse, keyboard, a file holder, scrap paper for notes, plastic figurines of characters from a web cartoon called Homestar Runner.net, it's Dot Com!
favoritetype of pizza: depends on the shop.
sweatshirt that you own: Dark blue with "NAVY" on front in yellow.
extra class: I forgot, there are a lot of highschool bitches who write these damn things. Sorry, out of school.
football team: I live in the Delaware valley so it has to be the Eagles.
this or that sunrise or sunset: sunset, being a vampire, it makes sense.
pants or shorts: trousers.
spring or fall: fall.
baseball or basketball: baseball.
skiing or snowboarding: Skiing, it looks more glamorous.
real world or laguna beach: The Real World
forks or spoons: Spoons, for...well...nevermind.
beach or mountain: beach, considering I live on one!
other random what's the time? 12:01pm
what's the date? 15 August
what's the day? Tuesday
light or dark out? Light
do you own a washing machine? No, it belongs to my landlord.
do you own over 50 dvds? Hell yes.
do you own more than 5 tv sets? Hell yes.
do you own a toaster? Oven, yes.
what are you wearing? Black T-shirt, plaid boxers, glasses.
what's your favorite color? Green.
who is your idol/hero? People living with A.I.D.S.
how old are you? 29.
40 Things You Might Not Know.
1. What color is your underwear right now? Black and grey plaid.
2. What are you listening to right now?Action news on channel six.
3. what are the last 2 digits in your phone number?12
4. What was the last thing you ate?Devil's food cake with white icing.
5. If you were a crayon what color would you be?Lavender.
6. How is the weather right now?Cloudy and muggy. Not terrible.
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?Maria, she wanted to know when I was closing the club.
8. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Tits
9. Favorite type of Food?Mexican.
10. Do you drink?Dahling, it's the only thing getting me through this survey.
11. Do you smoke?No.
12. Ever get so drunk you dont remember?It's the only thing getting me throught this survey.
13.What color are your eyes?Hazel.
15. Do you wear contacts?Yes.
17. Favorite Month?October.
18. Ever cried for no reason?No, there's usually a reason.
19. Last movie you watched? "Imitation of Life"
20. Favorite day of the week?Thursday
21. Are you too shy to ask someone out?No.
22. Hugs or Kisses?It's in his kiss.
23. Chocolate or Vanilla?Vanilla, like my sex.
24. Do you want your friends to respond?They wouldn't care. Neither do I.
25. Who is most likely to respond?The one who I copied this from.
26. Who is least likely to respond?Everyone else on my "friends" list.
27. What books are you reading?"Blackwood Manor"- Anne Rice.
28. PIERCINGS?Yes. Ears, nips.
29. Fav. Movie? "Dangerous Liasions"
30. Fav. baseball team?I live in the Delaware valley, the Phillies.
31. Any pets?No.
32. AIM?Yes, I have AOL.
33. Butter, Plain or salted popcorn?Salted, definitely.
34. Dogs or cats?Cats.
35. Fav. flower?Daisies.
36. Have you ever fired a gun?Yes.
37. Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car?No.
38. Right handed or left handed?South-paw.
39. How many pillows do you sleep with?6, that's so gay.
40. Are you missing someone?Hell yes.
YES OR NO
Q1) Given a homeless person anything? Once, my change was jingling in me pocket and bugging the hell out of me so I just gave it to the next lazy smelly alcoholic I saw. Shannon was very happy to have it. She used it for ciggys!
Q2) Spent more than $500 on a bf/gf's gift or a night out? No. Hell no.
Q3) Had sex with more than one person in a day? No. Damn. People do that? Damn!
Q4) Cheated? Yes.
Q5) Dated two people at once? No.
Q6) Actually met someone from myspace that you didn't know before? No, not MySpace but, J-land, sure.
Q7) Failed more than one class? No.
Q8) Took someone's virginity when you weren't a virgin? No. What's a virgin?
Q9) Hooked up with someone from a different race? Yes.
Q10) Ran around naked outside? Yes.
Q11) Scubadived? No.
Q12) Snorkled? No.
Q13) Dated someone you didn't want your friends to meet? Yes.
Q14) Got your stomach pumped, from alcohol poisoning? Dahling, there is no such thing!
Q15) Threw up from alcohol? What a waste!
Q16) Been suspended from school? Yes.
Q17) Kissed someone of the same sex? Being a sodomite, that comes with the orientation.
Q18) Gone Commando? Yes.
Q19) If you're a guy,let a girl paint your toenails? Whatever for?
Q20) Met someone famous? Being famous, we attract each other.
Q21) Saved someone's life? Yes.
Q22) Seen someone die? Too many.
Q23) Killed someone? Slowly. So I could savor the moment.
Q24) Been in a physical fight? Yes.
Q25) Hooked up with someone 10 yrs older or younger than you? And younger.
Q26) Been arrested? No.
Q27) Spent the night in jail? A few hours.
Q28) Been in more than three car accidents in a year? No.
Q29) Had sex outside? Yes.
Q31) Had sex in your house when your parents were home? No.
Q32) Had phone sex? Yes, and computer sex.
Q33) Been turned off by someone's personal hygiene "down there?"Yes.
Q34) Told someone you loved them when you didn't? All the time, it's how I get tipped!
Q35) Had sex somewhere in your high school? No.
Q36) Been in a porn shop? Yes. It's how I make extra money.
Q37) Had a threesome? Yes.
Q38) Spent more than one night in a hospital? Yes. With friends who were dying.
Q39) OD'd on a drug? Dahling, don't do what you can't handle.
Q40) What's your weakness? Ketel One.
Q41) Would you date a Ex gf/bf again (round 2)? In a heartbeat. The bastard!